Roller Machine for Home Use
Pizza, biscuits, doughnuts, croissant and many other snacks that we hold so dear are made from dough. Preparation of dough requires a roller. The good news is that there are numerous rollers that you can purchase for your home use. With a home roller machine, you can always make pizza in the comfort of your kitchen.
Roller machines for home use
The Somerset CDR1100’S
The CDR1100 is compact and its construction is very rugged to ensure that it survives harsh environments. It’s an all-in-front kind of dough roller. It is very dependable and economical. Given its size, it can fit well in small workspaces. It is easy and safe to operate, clean and clean.
- Can do over 400 pieces of dough an hour
- Gas safety sensors for automatic shut down
- It’s scrapers spring-loaded scrapers for easy removal and cleaning
- Its handle adjustments are simple to ensure that uniform dough thickness is achieved
- It embodies a large piece of a hopper for large pieces of dough
- All operations are conducted in the front
- Embodies maintenance free drive mechanism that is isolated from the roller
- Adjustable Stops
- It’s constructed using stainless steel
The Somerset CDR1100 is ideal for;
- Pizza Crusts
- Pie crust
- Flour tortillas
- Dough sheeting
- Sweet doughs
Dough Roller- DRM0031
The DRM0031 is also an all-in-front dough roller. It’s compact and can fit in small working spaces. It’s made from stainless steel. It’s very easy to use and clean. It’s also very efficient.
- Has a roller length of 300mm
- Comes with a foot pedal
- Single-pass dough roller
- Can take up to 80gr to 210gr
- It has simple to operates handles to ensure that uniform thickness is achieved
- Can take pizza of up to 30 cm
- Has a safety guard
The CDR-2100 is both a roller and a sheeter. It is maintenance free and very reliable and certainly very long lasting. It’s a bit bigger than the above two but can still fit well within the kitchen.
- Can produce up to 600 pieces an hour.
- Easy to operate and clean
- Made of stainless steel
- Has safety sensors for automatic shutoff
- Has a large hopper that can accommodate a large piece of dough
- It’s easy to clean
- Its drive mechanism is isolated from roller area
- Its rollers are synthetic and non-stick
Dough Roller DRM 1040
The DMR 1040 is both a roller and a sheeter. All operations are conducted from the front. It’s entirely made of stainless steel. Besides being easy to use, it’s also easy to maintain.
- Takes between 100 and 700 grams of dough
- Comes with a parallel Feed, counter-top pizza roller
- The on and off buttons are smooth
- Come with a foot pedal
- It comes with dough rollers accompanied with safety guards
- It has a wide lower slide plate
- The nylon rollers are wide and have inbuilt bearings
- It’s easy to maintain
You do not have to dash to the restaurant every time your craving for pizza strikes. All you need is to buy yourself a dough roller machine that best suits your kitchen and you are good to go.