We are a fast-growing Yorkshire based start-up, selling Components and spare parts around the world.
The award winning ENRGTECH has been on the market for over 5 years and is sold in over sixty countries worldwide.
Our vision is to improve the value chain for small medium and large components and spare parts users by improving service quality
Join us to help deliver this vision, create a global brand, a meaningful community and a product people love.
We are looking for an extremely motivated, data savvy, strategically minded marketing professional to join the team in our UK office/remotely.
In this newly created role, you will report to the Managing Director and play a crucial role in identify opportunities, and directly make improvements that will shape strategy, build our customer base and improve experience for our Professional sectors around the world.
The outputs of your work will cover the following areas supported by the Development, Operations and Sells team, freelancers, and agencies where appropriate.
Meaningful insights to inform strategy, digital and product improvements
- Find answers, draw hypotheses, propose tests to validate existing best practices, or introduce new solutions.
- Making insights accessible, meaningful and actionable to the wider team – including Sales, Operations and Production Team.
- Data visualisation
Enrgtech Website, Enrgtech App and Analytics
- Conversion measurement and optimisation
- Tag management
- Understanding of web visitor behaviour
- Deepen understanding of how customers use our apps and roasters, drawing insights from data which will help inform product development and improve customer experience.
- Create and update reporting dashboards
Website and Ecommerce management
- Management of ENRGTECH’s online shop (custom made platform) with remit to iterate and improve
- Set-up and optimise additional online sales channels in future
- Brief or deliver website improvements, with competence to implement basic amends, and working with agency for larger items
Strategic Online Advertising
- PPC advertising strategy
- Facebook / Instagram other appropriate platforms > creating, testing, and iterating targeted segmented adverts
- Will acquire and orginise partnership with influencers starting from small accessible young engineers to large companies or influent websites
CRM and Database Management and Activation
- Using Agile CRM, design and implement systems for email segmentation of ENRGTECH’s customers and deliver tailored communications.
- Smart marketing campaigns for email and website
- Design and creation landing pages etc for lead generation activities
- Contribute to global marketing plans and flexible about managing and supporting with new projects as business grows and plans evolve
Experience, Skills and Personal Qualities
Successful candidate will have at least two years’ experience in comparable marketing roles and demonstrate how they could apply their expertise to help move ENRGTECH to the next level.
- Experience using web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
- Managed and implemented digital advertising
- Demonstrate success using strategic email marketing to achieve business results
- Comfortable getting ‘under the hood’ of a ecommerce website
- Database and CRM tools and management (ideally Agile CRM)
- Able to use Excel
- Results driven and solution oriented
- Highly analytical, proven ability to translate data into actionable insight
- Self-starter, energetic, comfortable in a fast-paced constantly evolving work environment
- Incredibly customer focused and curious, obsessed with deeply understanding customer behaviours
- Confident, personable and a team player – but also able to work effectively on solo projects
- Experience managing ecommerce sites
- Experience using Firebase
- App UX design and analysis
- Degree in business, marketing or appropriate professional qualification
Our office and workshop is located at:
ENRGTECH Ltd, Unit 14, Holroyd Business Centre, Bradford BD5 9BP, United Kingdom
Full time Daniel Lamy
(Monday – Friday)
Start Summer 2021, notice periods considered.
Competitive. Based on experience.
Company benefits including 22 days holiday and access to company pension scheme
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including
- Covering letter – maximum one side, including your thoughts on the actions you would take and impacts you would expect make in your first 6 months.