What is a spill kit?
A spill kit is a set of equipment well-designed to clean up equipment, from simple spills to more complex leaks of all kinds.
These versatile products allow you to take immediate action to prevent damage to your home, office, environment, and reputation. They are supplied with critical protective equipment and absorbents for all products such as water, sewage, chemicals, oil, and other hazardous materials.
Why buy from us?
We offer spill kits for various applications, including battery acid, chemical, general-purpose, hazardous liquid, maintenance, oil, and water filtration. Our products include highly absorbent socks and pads that provide quick and effective cleaning of oil, water, and chemicals. Economical refills are also available for some major kits containing protective materials, disposal bags and bins, and duct tape.
What are the uses of spill kits?
There are many applications for these kits; however, they depend on which kit you use.
- The main purpose of spill equipment is to service and clean up spills quickly and efficiently. This is for the safety of workers and others, as well as for the protection of the environment.
- It's ideal for accidents involving hazardous materials, including leaks and spills.
- Clean up spills or leaks in the safest way.
- Dealing with these situations quickly and effectively can protect workers, homes, and a wider area from harm.
- Helps reduce the risk of serious workplace threats. Spills not only present a risk, but they can also present an absorption or contact hazard.
What are the common contents found in these kits?
The following are the common contents found in kits, depending on your kit type. These include:
- Disposable bags
- Safety goggles
- Absorbent socks
- Absorbent pads
- Absorbent pillows
How many types of spill kits are there?
There are four main types of spills your business can use. Therefore, choosing the right type depends on whether equipment, storage, or transport is important. These are:
- General spill kits- best for clean-up of non-aggressive or non-hazardous liquid spills.
- Oil-only spill kits- suitable for cleaning grease and oil-based liquids.
- Chemical spill kits- ideal for cleaning aggressive or hazardous liquids.
- Anti-static spill kits- used for highly flammable or explosive liquids.
In addition to the above types, other spill kit types contain special products, such as mercury or bodily fluids.
Visit our website for a more in-depth review and get it straight to your doorstep with just one click.