What are spacers?
The spacer is a small, completely hollow piece of material (usually metal or plastic) that fits under the head of the screw or bolt, but on top of the insert. These devices are small but essential elements that allow the security of screws, fasteners, and other accessories when used in special configurations and applications.
It also makes it possible to obtain a good aesthetic and functional appearance of certain materials and equipment. For example, creating a small gap between the power supply and the metal cover will help prevent short circuits in the power supply, including the computer's motherboard.
What are Spacers made of?
Spacers are usually made of metal tubing, but some applications require using other spacer materials. Nylon is an option for spacers which must be non-conductive. Depending on the application, it is also available in brass, stainless steel, aluminium, and ceramic materials.
Why should you buy from us?
Enrgtech offers modern spacers specially designed to meet users' specific needs. These products typically form a short tube through which the shaft of a screwdriver, screw, or cable can pass and are available in various sizes and designs. These tools are usually unthreaded, so they cannot be tightened means they are just threaded support/guide tubes.
What are the typical applications of Spacers?
- The main function of the spacer is to support or separate one part from another.
- Suitable for various DIY and electronic setups, including TVs and computers.
- The spacer's hollow body is designed to allow the screw to pass through the material before entering the material surface. This tightening fasteners while maintaining clearance between the screw head and the material below.
- They are also suitable for unwanted but effective in the second use: small grouping wires.
- These tools can create gaps and support the position precision of screws and bolts.
- In addition, it also rotates freely until smooth inside and secured in place by tightening the screws.
Which factors should I consider for the selection of a particular spacer?
There are three important things to consider when choosing these fasteners for a particular job.
- Body length and diameter, including outer width, and
- Thread size (inner diameter)
Available Spacer Types:
We carry a comprehensive collection of special spacers with the following types.
Round spacers are most suitable for applications that will be visible after installation. Furthermore, round nylon or plastic spacers, brass spacers, and round aluminium spacers are also available.
As the name suggests, these units are hexagonal and have a flat side to help with torque. They are usually selected for indoor use, such as behind a panel or enclosure, and are found in printed circuit board assemblies. Available in various sizes and thread gauges with the most common threads.
These products come with replacement nylon or plastic spacers, such as the RX8 wheel spacers, which are ideal for certain rotary electrical switch shaft assemblies. This method is typically suitable for separating wafers and screens in a switch or dimmer.
Enrgtech is a reputable supplier of a wide range of spacers with excellent features and applications. Visit our website and order now!