Square hooks (also known as right-angle hooks or L-hooks) are threaded screws with an “L” shaped hook at one end. A single thread, general-purpose hooks can also be known as square bend shoulder cup hooks. The hooks have a sharp edge that easily bites into wood.
These hooks are available in several finishes and sizes with brass, vinyl, plain, zinc-plated, and galvanized steel ‘L’ hooks, with wood screw and machine screw threads. They are multi-functional and can be used in exterior and interior applications such as key management and hanging picture frames.
Features and Benefits of the product:
Easy to Install- Due to its tapered self-tapping screw tip design, these square shoulder hooks are fast and easy to install by simply pushing the tip of the screw into the wood and then applying pressure by hand while turning the hook clockwise to begin screwing the hook into the wood. They can be nailed into all types of wooden material without any tools.
Professional Appearance- As part of the manufacturing process, these premium L-hooks are zinc and plain-plated to give a beautiful appearance, making them ideal for use in more traditional-looking homes and spaces.
Popular Size- They are provided with the most used sizes of screw-in hooks making them ideal for general use all around the home without being too small or too large for most people’s requirements.
Anti-Corrosive- They exhibit excellent anti-corrosion properties and are durable to use.
Affordable and Versatile Usage- They come in high quality, competitive price, and versatile service.
How to Install Square-Hooks?
Here’s a fast and easy way to power drive screw hooks into a wall stud or ceiling joist using a drill and screw eye.
- First, drill a pilot hole a bit smaller in diameter than the screw hook shank and start the screw hook in the hole.
- After that, chuck a screw eye in a variable speed drill and slide the eye over the screw hook.
- Finally, use the drill on low speed to drive the screw hook.
Note that you can also reverse the procedure to install screw eyes by chucking a screw hook in the drill.
· These hooks are mostly used in domestic applications to hang everyday items like house keys, dog leads, cups, hats, collars, mugs, lightweight jackets, kitchen pans, crockery, brushes, and other similar types of household items.
· These quality L hooks are a great addition to any area that needs a quick storage solution.
· They are used to hide the fixture behind picture frames.
· They’re a great way to hold various items such as mirrors, paintings, and cabinets. They can be wrapped directly in wood or masonry using nylon plugs.
· They are also suitable for shoe cabinets, drawer cabinets, wooden frames, etc.
These square hooks can help you organize your bedroom or kitchen by hanging small items such as your necklaces, bracelets, rings, keys, etc. You can hang coffee mugs under the cabinets. We stock these hooks, which are also suitable for your home, shop, and offices, specially designed for light-duty applications.